At APM Solutions we understand how important it is to respect and protect your personal data. We want you to know that we take this responsibility very seriously and regularly review our practices.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and store the following pieces of information about individuals who contact us regarding our services and previous customers of APM Solutions.
Gathered personal data types
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- School/MAT name
- School website URL
- Telephone number
- Geographical data about where you are based
When is the data collected?
- When you enquire about a product
- When you place an order with us
- When you take part in our competitions
- When you request a copy of our brochure
Sensitive personal data
We do not collect or process sensitive personal data
3. WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To make contact with you by telephone or email when you complete contact forms
- To provide you with information about products or services that you request or we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We hold personal data for different purposes and the length of time we keep your information will vary depending on the services or products we are providing.
5. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Although we make every effort to protect the personal information which you provide to us, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Website and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application.
MOST COMMON TYPES OF COOKIES
These cookies expire when you close your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome). These cookies are used for various reasons, for example, remembering what you have put in your shopping basket as you browse a website. They can also be used for security to access your Internet banking or email.
These cookies are still stored on your computer after you have closed your web browser which allows your preferences on websites to be remembered. These cookies are used for a variety of purposes, for example, remembering your preferences on a website (your language choice or your user name on a particular website).
First and Third Party cookies
This refers to the website placing the cookie. First party cookies are cookies set by the website you are visiting. Third party cookies are set by another website; the website you are visiting may have advertising on the page and this other website will be able to set a cookie on your computer. Third party cookies on the main web browsers allow third party cookies by default. Changing the settings on your browsers can prevent this.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. YOUR RIGHTS
As an individual you are empowered by a number of rights concerning the protection of your personal data to prevent misuse. You may contact us at anytime by post or email to for the following:
- To update any out of date or incorrect personal information which we are holding about you
- To request access to the personal data we hold about you
You have the right to object to us using your personal data or to ask us to delete or remove it if there is no need for us to keep it. You can also ask us to stop processing your personal data in anyway. Please send this request using our our email form.